After the heavy reading and cooking of my last two posts, I thought it was time to sweeten the mood.
So here are seven food-related lists I have found online recently, some of which I found amusing and others of which are actually useful references (hence, amuseful):
- I found multiple lists shouting “The Foods that Food Experts Won’t Eat” and this list of 7 comes from a naturopathic doctor. Together with Darya Pino’s response to this article, I am thinking twice about buying canned tomatoes.
- 101 – sorry 127 – things not to eat and drink before you die. This comes from one of Australia’s foremost food bloggers, so I trust him. Mostly. There are some items on his list that feature prominently in my pantry/refrigerator. Maybe I shouldn’t have admitted to that.
- 10 Best Food Movies is a list penned by a restauranteur and a chef.
- A Recipe For Longevity: 33 Of The Healthiest Foods On Earth is a breakdown of apparent superfoods.
- Funny Food One Liners is a short list of dad-quality jokes about food. [I still laughed when I read them. Does that make me a dad?]
- The 6 Most Unhealthy Foods You Should Avoid at All Costs. I scoured the net for an ‘unhealthiest foods’ list until I found one that didn’t include butter.
- Finally, this article details dietary dos and don’ts for better sex. Enough said.
As you read through the above, I hope that you learn something new while beaming broadly. I certainly did.
What’s your favourite foodly list?