After the heavy reading and cooking of my last two posts, I thought it was time to sweeten the mood.
So here are seven food-related lists I have found online recently, some of which I found amusing and others of which are actually useful references (hence, amuseful):
- The 7 Foods that Food Experts Won’t Eat is an eye-opener. Together with Darya Pino’s response to this article, I am thinking twice about buying canned tomatoes.
- 101 – sorry 127 – things not to eat and drink before you die. This comes from one of Australia’s foremost food bloggers, so I trust what he blogs. Well, mostly. There are some items on his list that feature prominently in my pantry/refrigerator. And maybe I shouldn’t have admitted to that.
- 10 Best Food Movies is a list penned by a restauranteur and a chef. Compare and contrast with this list from The Daily Beast.
- A Recipe For Longevity: 33 Of The Healthiest Foods On Earth is a breakdown of superfoods. Very useful indeed.
- Funny Food One Liners is a short list of dad-quality jokes about food. [I still laughed when I read them. Does that make me a dad?]
- The 6 Most Unhealthy Foods You Should Avoid at All Costs. I scoured the net for an ‘unhealthiest foods’ list until I found one that didn’t include butter.
- Finally, Prevention.com details dietary dos and don’ts for better sex. Enough said.
As you read through the above, I hope that you learn something new while beaming broadly. I certainly did.
What’s your favourite foodly list?